Using Stampin Up burlap on a card

Hi there, got a bright start of the week project for you today - come & take a closer look ....



Clean and Simple, bright and cheerful :)

I've used Old Olive coredinations card as my base and layered it with a piece of Brights designer series paper stack - full of the brightest, zingiest, mouth watering colours around! 



The sentiment is stamped from the Simply Sketched stamp set (a reward for orders over £150) and then punched with the Modern Label punch and sponge daubed in melon mambo and daffodil delight around the edges. Should be perfect for the colour challenge over at Split Coast Stampers CC439 this week!


Decorative label 120907 £15.50               Simply sketched hostess set

The burlap is a new feature in the forthcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue due out at the end of this month - if you would like a copy then please let me know! It's full of holiday season glitz & glamour perfect for harvest, thanksgiving, halloween & of course the big C word - Christmas crafting!!! I love Burlap and I like the way in this project it pays a nod in the direction of Autumn on an otherwise Summery colour card :)

The new 3/4" chevron ribbon is fast becoming a favourite around here too - I now own it in all the colourways - yes all 12 of them ;)




Burlap trim                                                                  Chevron ribbon 130019 £8.25 for 9.1m

Papertake weekly's challenge is card for an occasion and seen as this is one of a range of thank you cards I am producing for my daughters recent 6th birthday then it will be a great entry. Use your new stash is the theme of the challenge at Allsorts #220 this week and it's my new chevron ribbon & colour refreshed designer paper I'm using to fit the theme. Bold & beautiful is Sweet Stampin's challenge theme - I think I've definitely got the bold colours sorted!


Brights designer series paper stack  £19.50
130134 40 x double sided 12"x12" sheets, 2 each of 10 colours