Floral friends photo frame

Fab news to start the day off - I was one of the top 3 winners over at Fab n Funky challenges this week for this set .. it's a lovely feeling when your work is recognised amongst hundreds of other submissions :)

Today's project is the last in a series of keepsakes I recently created for my eldest daughter and her friends to mark the end of another school year - you can see her friends gifts here and this is what I did with her own photograph ...



The base card is pink pirouette and I have stamped in Melon Mambo all across the bottom using the Best of Flowers stamp set.  


Notable Alphabet stamps are so handy to have and get lots of use in our house! If you're just starting out as a crafter I would thoroughly recommend having a good alphabet and numerals stamp set in your stash. I've stamped each letter on separate pieces of very vanilla, cut them out and rounded each of the corners to soften them. 

Oh hello stamp set has the cool chevron pattern stamp as well as the cute flower, both of which I've stamped and fussy cut out. The leaves are from the Summer Silhouettes set - another great set to own due to its versatility.



For some added detail I also embossed the pink card in various places using the Delicate Details embossing folders.

133342 Best of Flowers £13.95

Notable alphabet w 132047 £41.95, 126357 £33.95

Summer Silhouettes w 132082 £21.95, c 126447 £17.95

Oh hello w 131931 £22.95, c 130733 £17.95
Delicate details embossing folders (2) 127023 £7.50


For the next few days, will be showing you sneak peeks of my middle daughters soon to be birthday accessories - at just 6 she isn't a follower of my blog just yet so we should be in safe hands ;)!

If you'd like any of the Stampin Up! supplies used today please get in touch - or subscribe to receive my daily updates by email at the top of the right hand bar to hopefully keep you inspired :)