How to make party rosette & badges & candy cake

Hello again & welcome back .. it was my step daughters 13th birthday yesterday and here's a sneak peek at what ws awaiting her!



Same Tilda wrapping paper as yesterday with it's sweet little rosebud sprigs so the colours I've chosen compliment the paper. 

Using my scoring board I made a card rosette with Perfect Plum cardstock - the scoreboard makes quick & light work of scoring so perfect if there's plenty of it to do! On top of the rosette I've popped a tea doily which are such inexpensive but pretty ways to brighten a project.




More layers made from scalloped circle and circle punches in pink pirouette & strawberry slush with a mornijng post letter R stamp embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder sitting proudly on top :)


The little banner tags & balloon are from the Sketched birthday stamp set; this time I've covered the whole tag rather than just the lettering with Versamark and embossed it again with iridescent ice embossing powder.


As well as her presents, I made her a cake, although not of my usual baked kind but this one's far more preferred by a new teenager (or child of any age I'm sure!)


Bound with Birthday basics & Eastern Elegance paper and secured with new In colour ruffle ribbon I finished the "cake" off with another rosette with stamps from Bring on the Cake and birthday basics strips.

Simply scored scoring tool 122334 £25.95 complete with stylus, place markers & storage compartment



Morning post stamps w 132042 £41.95, c 126592 £33.95
Sketched birthday w 130423 £21.95, c 130426 £17.95

 Tea lace paper doilies 129339 £2.75 for 24 
1 3/4" Scallop circle punch 119854 £15.50

I have one more packaging decoration for you tomorrow, hopefully you're seeing how versatile Stampin Up products can be! If there's anything you would like to purchase then please email me at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk and I can order your goods for you - you can pay via paypal, cheque, postal order or bank transfer - no need to give card details :)

Have a great day!