Stamping on newsprint paper using Stampin Up Gorgeous Grunge

Now, until I read other Stampin Up addicts blogs the thought never occured to me that one of the splatter effect stamps in the new Gorgeous Grunge stamp set looked like blood splatterings :( But to turn a negative into a positive I've turned my splatter stamp into Gorgeous Grunge Geraniums ...



Aren't they pretty! If only I owned some yellow embossing powder I would dot the flower centres - sadly the markers didnt show up enough on the Real Red. Here's my photo inspiration gleaned from Pinterest ...


The background card is the Naturals Composition Card - this one had musical notes on and I've partly covered it with Modern Medley paper - in particular the newsprint piece to stay in theme :)



The Gorgeous Grunge set stamp is in Real Red with the leaves from Simple Silhouettes stamped in Pear Pizzazz. Just look at that gorgeous new Cherry Cobbler Chevron ribbon - just lovely and will be perfect for Ch*****as!



Gorgeous Grunge w 130514 £21.95, c 130517 £17.95


Modern Medley 126926 £9.95 for 12 x 12" by 12" double sided pattern sheets


Natural Composotion Speciality paper 126917 £11.50 for 12 12"by12" single sided shiny raised patterns printed on natural (kraft) paper

Cherry cobbler chevron ribbon 3/4" 9.1m 130012 £8.25


Back tomorrow with a monochrome project - and no Gorgeous Grunge, I promise!