NEW Stampin Up spring/Summer catalogue & pinwheels

Hello everyone, I am super excited today as it's the day that the Spring/Summer Stampin' Up! brochure goes live!

I have been poring (and poring, and poring) over the 40 pages of gorgeousness and have been rejuvenated by looking at the lovely spring colours, designs, inspirational photographs & projects. Saying that, it has been positively spring like weather wise here in Oxfordshire for a few days now with temps reaching a balmy 13C :) However we are expecting to be lulled into a false sense of security and am sure another cold snap will be coming our way soon :(

Anyway, with the sun shining for now I have been busy crafting today with some of the new catalogue goodies and have this fun little make to show you that I sneaked into my girls lunchboxes today to remind them throughout the day that I would be thinking of them :)



I have used the new Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die (129411 £4.50) for these little beauties and cut them out of the delicious More Amore Designer Series Paper (129309 £11.50 for 12 x 12"x12" double sided sheets). Even though this paper features a variety of heart related images, I won't be using it just for Valentines this year! The brad in the middle is one of the tiny silver mini brads (122941 £3.95 for 200) whilst the background card is the lovely 2012-2014 In Colour Raspberry Ripple (127545 £6.25 fo 24 x A4 sheets).
The paper, which includes 2 laser cut heart shapes in red & pink, is coupled with matching fabrics (129307 £8.95 3 pieces measuring 68.6cm x 45.7cm) which I have lots of ideas about how I can use in future projects.



The cocktail sticks are, well cocktail sticks ;) and the little tags are from the new A Little Greeting set of 3 stamps (129111 £6.95) stamped in Baja Breeze ink (126960 £4.95). I have punched these out using the Boho Blossoms punch (119858 £15.50), the jewellery tag punch (117190 £11.50) and the Modern Label punch (119849 £15.50).

Don't you agree they are just cute and so versatile .. you could use them as cake toppers, sandwich flags, place name settings, or even pop them onto the front of a card or gift!



If you'd like to receive a paper Spring/Summer catalogue or order any of the products featured then please contact me at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk. In the meantime I will be back over the weekend with some more Spring/Summer catalogue makes, please watch this space!