How to make a wreath with hand made rolled flowers using Stampin Up supplies

Welcome today to Stampin' Up!s Spring/Summer Catalogue! It has finally arrived and has certainly brought some sunshine into my life on this grey, dull & rainy afternoon! I will be featuring projects over the next few weeks from the catalogue but last night I realised I still hadn't shown you some of the gifts I recently made for my friends for Christmas .. my take on a festive but all seasons wreath!

Using a half circle solid polystyrene wreath as the base and covering it with wrapped around (sadly retired) thick grosgrain ribbon,  I crafted some different sized paper flowers using the spiral technique using  variety of the current designer series papers and then stuck them down onto the wreath with the new Jumbo sticky rounds which were just perfect for the job (127852 £4.50 for 12).

I made the leaves and branches out of  from the bird builder punch (11791 £15.50) and from the Autumn Accents bigz die (127812 £18.95) in Old Olive cardstcok (106576 - 24 x A4 sheets for £6.25). Some common old garden string to finish off and voila!

Here they are ...



Sorry the photograph isn't great but here's a closer look .. .

I used Twitterpated fabric (125412 £8.95 for 3 x patterned pieces each measuring 68.6cm x 45.7cms) & paper (125406 £9.95 for 12 sheets of double sided 12" x12" paper) for this pink, greens, blues & greys themed wreath



This next one (my favourite!) features Comfort Cafe designer series paper (126898 £9.95 for 12 sheets of double sided 12" x12" paper) with the colour themes of chocolate, navy & yellow





and the last one features Patio Party designer series paper (126916 £9.95 for 12 sheets of double sided 12" x12" paper) with the accent of blues, yellows, coral colours - can you spot the cheeky little bird that has nested right into the Patio Party flowers? :)


My friends seemed very pleased with their new home decorations, and I was pleased with myself for making them with love for them :)

If you would like to order any of the supplies mentioned in todays projects please email me at lisa.barton@hotmail.co.uk and I will be happy to help! Don't forget that for every £45 spent during Sale-A-Bration there's a free product to be had :)

In the meantime, here's a quick view of the cover of the new Spring/Summer catalogue celebrating 25 years of Stampin' Up! - please join me again soon when we will be delving into all 40 pages of it!