3D dress card using stampin Up dress up framelits

Good morning readers, I have a little treat for you today inspired by one of my favourite things .. chocolate ;) 

My thoughts have been turning to spring and Easter and I was playing with my new dress up framelits and thought how wonderful it would be to make a dress of chocolate, a constant supply all day lol. So this card was crafted with a dress made of mini eggs!



I have chosen chocolate chip and pink pirouette cardstock which are two of my all time favourite colour combos anyway and then cut the dress shape from the dress up framelits using paper from the Birds of a feather designer series paper which features show designs just perfect for Easter & spring crafting. Here they are .. 

The colours coordinate with most of the new In colours for 2012-2014 primrose petals, raspberry ripple, summer starfruit, midnight muse as well as shades of crumb cake and . These papers also look fab for baby crafts & girlie creations. 

The little butterflies are punched with the Bitty butterfly stamp and the sentiment is stamped in chocolate chip with one of the 3 Little Greetings stamps which fits perfectly diagonally across the bitty butterfly :) The dress is finished with some So Saffron ribbon and a little chocolate chip ruffled tulle (now retired) under the skirt to give it a net underskirt effect. 




I slightly scored the skirt part of the dress with my scoreboard and tool so it looked pleated, and did the same with the banner that showcases the sentiment. I cut the flags using the corner of the square punch which makes them really nice and matching! I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on the new borders scoring plate to sit on my scoreboard next month to add some extra detailing to my projects! 















I would just love a dress like this! 

To make this card you will need the following which I would be happy to order for you and don't forget there's free products to be had for every £45 of orders in the Sale-a-bration offer which runs until the end of March 2014. 





  • Chocolate chip card stock
  • Pink pirouette card stock
  • Birds of a feather designer series paper
  • Dress Up framelits
  • Bitty butterfly punch
  •  little greeting stamp set
See you again soon with some more creations