Vintage French Nordic style love letter postcard bundle

Following on from yesterdays all white wedding stationery post I thought you might like to see a little decoration recently made for my bedroom which is slowly being re-designed in a French/Nordic country fashion (lots of white with a smattering of grey to you and me ;)) 




I take a lot of my inspiration for my work from this style and from interior design ideas from some of my favourite blogs Decor8, Jeanne d'Arc living, Design Lovefest, Rachel Ashwell, Heart Handmade & Belle Blanc to name but a few - check out their work & let me know if you like it too!



I've seen bundles of letters and postcards like these in many antique shops and french brocantes (flea markets) but at a premium price. So in the spirit of make do and mend .. I made my own little bundle.



I used Stampin Up's Postcard stamp on naturals ivory card which I heavily distressed and sponged at the edges. I used a combination of En Francais, Postage Due & Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets to create different postcard styles, then randomly piled them up and simply tied them with some garden twine to finish.



Aren't they pretty? I'd love a set of cards like this from a suitor - mine are all from high street card shops which doesn't quite give the same effect ;)

I'm often asked where the backdrop items in my photos are sourced from - in todays post the gorgeous French inspired wire basket and galvanised tins are from one of my favourite online stores West Barn country interiors who have a fabulous selection of French brocante treasures and the most helpful staff - if you live in the English midshires then pop along to see them!

If you'd like to purchase any of the products I've featured today then please pop over to my online shop!

And lastly - have you kept your sweethearts love letters?


Lisa