Stampin Up Season of Style cards - 4 great handmade christmas card ideas for you

I've just finished my series of monthly classes where we created stacks of Christmas cards & tags out of the brilliant pack of Season of Style designer journalling cards - a really versatile and inexpensive product not just intended for scrapbooking & journalling! 

Come and take a look at the first four card ideas and feel free to copy if you like them - just leave me a comment in return! 



I got 15 cards out of the pack in just under 2 hours which costs just £4.50 (30p per card!) with some bits & pieces left over - the packs can be ordered from my online store using code 132808.





I added some bakers twine, linen thread, frosted finishes embellishments, old olive  large rhinestones, burlap, matching rolls of washi tape and season of style designer series paperstack on crumb cake, cherry cobbler & old olive cardstock.


Season Of Style Designer Journaling Tags

Designer journalling tags 132808 £4.50

Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack Season Of Style Designer Washi Tape
Season of style paper stack Season of style washi tape



Pop by tomorrow to see the next set of 4!

Lisa