Stampin Up Wetlands & fine feathers stamps

Today is the last of my series showing the versatility of the wetlands stamp set and I think this is my favourite card ... 


Once again very simplistic and only two colours required - the detail in the designs of both the Wetlands & the Fine Feathers stamps sets speak for themselves. 


I've likened the feather to a branch and nested the ducks upon it, selecting the ones I wanted to use by using a marker to colour them rather than an ink pad :) The frayed burlap is from the new seasonal catalogue and adds that extra piece of texture/dimension. A crumb cake candy dot finishes the card.





 

As always, if you'd like to order anything then shop 24/7 in my online store by clicking below then selecting the pink shop button top right!



Hope you've got a great week ahead!