Bag card & template using Stampin Up Epic Day

The girls are back to school and it's an Epic Day as it is also my 3rd daughters first day at school! So now I have six hours to myself - hmm what shall I do - housekeeping or crafting? Whilst I'm pondering here's a little school related project today .. an Epic Day school bag!



Based on the travel bag & tutorial I posted here last week this time I've used Epic Day papers - I like the geometric lines & maps on the paper - all school related. The little handle is made from the Duo ticket builder punch and secured with a little velcro and a candy dot. I wish I'd had time to stitch around the bag - but faux stitching can be created quite easily with a marker pen! 



The little label is punched firstly from some pool party card with the scallop oval punch and then layered with some whisper white with crumb cake sponged edges punched with the small oval punch. The sentiments are all from the Lovely Little Labels set - one I often overlook but which has a great collection of teeny tiny images with coordinating punches perfect for this kind of small scale project.



The clasp opens out to enable writing on the inside - we just need to decide what to write but it will probably be a little note for my daughter! 
Click here for Lovely little labels 


Neutrals self adhesive Candy dots 130934 £5.50


As always, if you'd like to purchase any of the products I've used today then please pop over to my online store open 24/7, create an account and shop!





Some punch art fun for you tomorrow - see you then!