Stampin Up sweetly framed thank you card

Fingers crossed I'm not spoiling a surprise this morning! This is a little card I made for my Stampin Up friend Michelle who has given me invaluable advice recently regarding my Stampin Up endeavours! 

One of the key traits I love about Stampin Up demonstrators is the friendship & support that Stampin Up'ers(!) offer each other - just like an extended family :) not to mention the 20% product discounts, sneak peeks of new catalogues, online forums & the sharing of creativity that being part of Stampin Up also offers! If you'd like to know more about the benefits of joining Stampin Up then have a look here ... http://vintage-celebrations.blogspot.co.uk/p/join-my-team.html

Back to today's project ...


 This card started out very differently design wise in my head but somehow morphed into this pretty little thank you card - I knew I wanted to use pink & gold embossing as they are so delicate and striking together but the rest of the card just flowed from there! 


I've used Best of Flowers stamp set for the hand cut flowers and the butterflies from Papillon Potpurri which ere punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch - both on 15% discount as a bundle together until 30th Sept - order yours today!


The ornate sentiment is from the gorgeous Sweetly Framed hostess set and punched with the decorative label punch - I've overlaid the label with a modern label stamped from Sweetly Framed as well.


Can you see the background stamping? Gorgeous Grunge stamps make an re-appearance as my must have, reach for stamp set of the season as does one of my all time favourites the Very Vintage jumbo stampin wheel - so pretty as a background stamp and so often overlooked!


Very vintage jumbo stampin wheel 117693 7.95


Sweetly Framed hostess stamp set just £11/£9 with an order of £150+


Best of Flowers stamp set 

Gorgeous Grunge w 130514 £21.95, c 130517 £17.95

If you'd like to order any of these products then please 



Pop by tomorrow to take a peek at the coordinating gift mailed along with the card :)