Stampin Up punch art inchie card for Isla

It was my daughter Izzy's friend Isla's birthday at the weekend; I love creating handmade personalised cards & gifts for friends & family with Stampin Up products - it makes them just that little bit more special as keepsakes I think!

This card was super quick using a variety of Stampin Up punches - can you guess how many?



Did you guess correctly? I used 6 different punches:
  • Postage stamp punch 122344 £14.25
  • 1" Square punch 124094 £14.25
  • Small heart punch 117193 £5.75
  • Bird builder punch 117191 £15.50
  • Boho blossoms punch 119858 £15.50
  • Elegant Butterfly punch £127526 £14.25 (or 15% discount when bought with Papilliuon Potpourri stamps!)



I've used Strawberry Slush core'dinations card as my background - this card is great for distressing by sanding for a more vintage look :) I then punched postage stamp squares from naturals ivory card and sponge daubed the edges in Strawberry Slush ink. I then layered the punched 1" square over the top and sponged the edges as well. 


The letters were stamped using the Morning Post alphabet set in the pretty colours of blushing bride, pistachio pudding, crisp cantaloupe & soft sky.


I then punched out the different shapes in coordinating colour papers including Venetian Romance & Sweater Weather with a few basic rhinestones to finish!

The girls went to a swimming party to celebrate Islas birthday - and came back laden with party gifts of beach bag, flip flops and other accessories! Roll on next years holidays! 


Pop back tomorrow for a peek at some Autumn glitter & glamour :)