Owl invitations using Stampin Up My Digital Studio and Pinkies blog hop sneak peek!


Here's a recap of yesterdays owl invitation 



and as promised , here's the inside of my owl invitation made with Stampin Up products ..



Here's a close-up of the text .. 



How did she do that I hear you asking? Well I'd like to introduce you to a brand new Stampin Up product just released ... 



What is My Digital Studio? I'll be going into more detail next week about this new product but in a snapshot My Digital Studio is Stampin’ Up!’s line of digital products, also known as MDS. 

MDS enables you to digitally create on a PC (as opposed to creating & crafting with physical paper) a variety of papercraft projects, decorations & accessories including photobooks, cards, calendars, stationery, business cards, individual scrapbook pages, banners, signs & notices using all the Stampin Up stamps, colours, embellishments and effects in a digital form! 

Stampin’ Up! regularly adds to an ever-increasing library of supplies that can be downloaded that are perfect for seasonal projects, important events, or everyday creativity.

What's even better is that Stampin Up generously offer a 30-day free trial of the MDS software!

Here's a short video from Stampin Up outlining the benefits and features of My Digital Studio



Like the look of it? Download your free 30 day trial by 

MDS Free Trial

So if you like the sound of that remember to pop back next week when I'll be explaining in more detail what MDS is all about and showing you some of my latest digital creations! 

In the meantime, I have a treat in store for you tomorrow - it's time for another Pinkies blog hop showcasing the talents of the Stampin Up Pink Ladies team that I am in - we have loads of projects made from the new products in the Autumn/Winter catalogue lined up for you to enjoy over the weekend. 

Here's a sneak peek of my project  .. can you guess what it is? See if you're right tomorrow! Bye for now!