My crafty creative handmade story & free Facebook craft clubs!

Good morning & welcome to July!

You're going to see some changes around here as by my personal & ethical choice I've decided to no longer continue to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - but I'm still committed to bringing you pretty paper craft ideas, inspiration, projects, tips & techniques so I hope you'll stick with me!


I thought it's about time you found out a little more about me & what I get up to behind this blog so here goes ...

Creativity is a HUGE part of my life and I'm always on the look-out for the latest on-trend craft idea to inspire me with my own handmade cards, gifts, tags, home decorations & accessories, bags & boxes creations.



However despite loving my crafting hobby of over 10 years it had never occurred to me to turn it into my job until 2012! 

Hence the Vintage Celebrations blog was born with the aim of bringing you easy, quick & fun craft projects, tips, ideas & inspiration, often using up whatever you have in your craft stash or ordinary household objects :)

As a mother of 4 young girls & wife running my own business from home has meant I can choose my hours of work to fit around my home life and I can decide how much time I spend on my business to achieve a healthy & fulfilling work/life balance. 


Sharing my love of crafting with you brings me much joy & fulfilment and I am so grateful that my work has brought me many new crafting friends just by doing something I love and that inspires me every day. 

To enable me to keep in touch with my fellow crafters, creatives and handmakers I have a Facebook group called Craft, create & chat which is free to join by clicking the link below! I look forward to 'meeting' you there!


Free marketing & sales tips to boost creative,craft & handmade business success. FREE ebook!

As my career of 25 years has been in marketing & sales, I also offer free marketing & sales tips and advice to fellow crafters, creatives and handmakers through my site at http://www.creativecraftmarketing.blogspot.co.uk and on my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Creativecraftmarketing - feel free to pop by and say hi!




Looking forward to meeting you!


Lisa