Stampin Up vellum paper Spring seed packet tutorial - the gift that goes on giving!

My Stampin Up vellum spring seed packets are the gift that goes on giving! Fill these little vellum pockets with favourite flower seeds or bulbs and know that the contents will bring a smile to a loved ones face for years to come :)



To make these cute vellum pockets I simply used some Stampin Up vellum which is great for overlays & creating soft illusions and cut a rectangle size 6" wide and 8" length which I then folded in half to give me a pocket sized 3" wide x 4" tall/long. 

I put sticky strip along the bottom and side open sides to stick together, leaving the top open to pour the seeds into. Sticky strip is  great for craft projects as it's a super-strong adhesive will hold together a box or pouch like a dream! It won’t lift, curl, distort, warp, or wrinkle. You can also use it to adhere embellishments, such as beads, glitter, or embossing powder. 


For the top overlay, I used the largest Stampin Up labels collection framelit - this set is great for making layered shapes, tags, card toppers and mini album inserts. I pegged this closed so it wouldn't rip the pocket open if glued using one of the new mini metallic clothespins.



To decorate I used Stampin Up Fresh cuts paper stack which is a bargain at 48 sheets per pack and already pre-cut to fit a card front! I punched with my favourite range of go-to punches at the moment - elegant butterfly punch, pansy punch and curly label punch.



Pop into my Stampin Up online store for your supplies & don't forget when you shop there's a bonus free product waiting for you if your order exceeds £45!







Never miss a project again! Enter your email address to 
receive exclusive free tutorials, be first to hear about special offers,
even more Stampin Up news & automatic new blog content notifications!



Delivered by FeedBurner

Lisa