I can help you make money doing what you love!

I offer creative, craft & handmade business owners a range of marketing & sales advice options. My aim is to work with those who are disheartened, frustrated and disappointed with their current business success & equip them with marketing & sales skills, knowledge and techniques. As a result of working with me I aim to transform them into feeling in control, empowered, inspired, rejuvenated and ready to make a go of their creative business.  


1. You can trial me out by taking up my offer of a free mini consultation (simply enter your email into the box below. You can also email me at lisa (dot) barton@hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk for an informal, no obligation to proceed chat about your biggest marketing and sales challenges, frustrations & concerns in your business & if I can I'll suggest a few free pointers to help you on your way (sometimes it just takes a few tweaks to get you going!).



2. If you're really serious about boosting you're business success let's work on creating your unique, personalised marketing & sales plan which comes with 1-2-1 advice sessions. This method enables me to be totally focused on understanding you, your strengths & weaknesses, vision & dreams and identifying the best way forward action-wise for you to reach your goals. 

See what others have to say about the advice they've received on my testimonials page. 

You'll tell me all about your goals, successes, restraints, blocks & actions to date and in return I'll devise you a personalised action plan with a ton of simple, plain English, non tech, inexpensive, no nonsense, immediately actionable ideas, actions, inspiration and advice to kick start your sales and marketing efforts. 

At £199 this is by far my most popular & effective service. I've helped hundreds of creatives over the years & the return you'll get on your investment can be many times more!  

It doesn't matter what type of creative business you are or where in the world you are - your structured plan of action will give you a purposeful & enlightened feeling that once again you're in control of your creative destiny and you know what you're doing & where to focus your time and efforts.

Marketing & sales practice evolves, changes and advances constantly and it can be time consuming, expensive & overwhelming to keep yourself abreast of all the changes. Working in partnership with me means you can stay updated, fresh, innovative & focused on your creative personal & business development & growth. 

You'll receive inspiration, motivation, ideas and professional, qualified and experienced advice to support you achieving the life & business you desire. When you consider how often you've paid a similar price to attend an event or run an advertisement that's brought you absolutely nothing in return, I'm sure you'll appreciate the value of the information you'll receive and how it can transform your business.

If you'd like more detailed infomation on my 1-2-1 marketing & sales coaching offer please email me at lisa (dot) barton @ hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk

3. I've written a super simple, quick & inexpensive e-guide to 'Marketing Creatively: 50 marketing ideas for creative growth & success' - you can purchase your copy from Amazon here. I promise there will be ideas in there you can action today! 

In addition ... 

4. I publish new marketing & sales ideas here on the blog  - my advice is super simple, quick to action, inexpensive, up to date and professional - keep checking back for updates!

5. If you're on Facebook (and if you're in business with your creativity then you should be!) then head over to my Marketing Creatively Facebook page  for daily updates including information, advice, ideas, support, inspiration & discussions - don't forget to like & follow the page to keep it in your news feed!

6. I host the Creative Craft Entrepreneurs facegroup forum group which gives you another great free opportunity to exchange views & experiences, network and discuss with other creatives on a similar journey - we've 1200 + members now so we're a lively, engaging & interactive fun bunch to hang out with!